Here to help you help our community!
Our new Alyth Community Projects Fund (ACPF) is now open for the second round of applications. Alyth Development Trust (ADT) has an agreement with Tullymurdoch Ltd, who operate the new windfarm just northeast of Alyth, to distribute the community benefit funds they are donating to the community of Alyth. We’re allocating 35% of the money each year to individuals and organisations in our community through the ACPF.
We’re offering grants of up to £2,000 to support community projects. Do you have a Big Idea that could help develop, support and sustain activities that:
- Improve the quality of life for all in the community?
- Support local business and enterprise in projects that generate community benefit in the town?
- Make Alyth more environmentally friendly and sustainable?
Our strategic goals are to create a vibrant and economically sustainable town, accessible to all and with a strong sense of inclusiveness and community cohesion. We want to help Alyth capitalise on its assets and heritage, to meet the needs of the community in the future.
We have set up a Panel charged with distributing the community projects funds in accordance with the ADT aims and objectives. The Panel will consider:
- How your project helps deliver the ADT outcomes;
- The target audience for the project;
- The need for the project;
- The difference you propose to make;
- The capacity of your organisation to deliver the project, and
- Value for money.
We are now welcoming applications for the second round of funding applications, so just complete the online form and click “Submit”. The deadline for applications is 31 October. You’ll receive an email to confirm we’ve got your application, and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.
All applications received will be considered by the Community Panel later this year and applicants will be notified of the Panel’s decision soon afterwards.