Here to help you help our community!
Our Alyth Community Projects Fund (ACPF) was established under our agreement with Tullymurdoch Ltd, who operate the new windfarm just northeast of Alyth, to distribute the community benefit funds they are donating to the community of Alyth. We allocate 35% of the money each year to individuals and organisations in our community through the ACPF.
We offer grants of up to £2,000 to support community projects. Do you have a Big Idea that could help develop, support and sustain activities that:
- Improve the quality of life for all in the community?
- Support local business and enterprise in projects that generate community benefit in the town?
- Make Alyth more environmentally friendly and sustainable?
Our strategic goals are to create a vibrant and economically sustainable town, accessible to all and with a strong sense of inclusiveness and community cohesion. We want to help Alyth capitalise on its assets and heritage, to meet the needs of the community in the future.
We have a Community Panel charged with distributing the community projects funds in accordance with the ADT aims and objectives. The Panel considers:
- How your project helps deliver the ADT outcomes;
- The target audience for the project;
- The need for the project;
- The difference you propose to make;
- The capacity of your organisation to deliver the project, and
- Value for money.
You can see a summary of the grants we made in Round 1 (August 2019) here.
The Fund is currently closed to new applications, but we plan to re-open it in 2020.